A unique workshop featuring the most current update on strategy & opportunities for expanding & growing your business in this vibrant emerging market.
Date: Jan 28, 2015 (Wed)
Time: From 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Venue: Monte Carlo Inn – Airport Suites
7035 Edwards Boulevard
Highlights of the Workshop:
- President Xi Jinping’s China in 2015: Where are the business opportunities and challenges?
- How the Canadian Trade Commissioner Services (TCS) can help you launch your business into Global Markets?
- Unleashing Canada-Hong Kong-Asia Business Potentials: “think Asia, think Hong Kong”.
- Hazel McCallion( TBC)- Former City of Mississauga Mayor
- Sue Rauth (TBC), Deputy Director – Regional Office of the Trade Commissioners Service (Ontario Region), Department of Foreign Affairs, Trade, and Development
- Wallace Ip – Trade Commissioner and Team Leader (Investment and Science and Technology), Canadian Embassy in Beijing
- Nick Choi, Acting Director, Hong Kong Economic and Trade Office (Toronto)
- Andrew Yui, Director, Canada, Hong Kong Trade Development Council
Please visit official event web page for complete details.