I am pleased to share the release of Mississauga’s Economic Development Annual report for 2016. This report features Economic Development Office(EDO) highlights and accomplishments throughout the year.
EDO continued to work towards achieving key priorities that support the City’s strategic goal to be a global hub of creative and innovative activity where talent and business thrive.
The report shares information on our global business investment program, new business and expansions, small business programs and initiatives, sector strategies, and new research and marketing products.
The City remains optimistic as we focus on our existing strengths and seeks new opportunities that will help our economy continue to grow and prosper.
- Please Click Here to view our annual report in your browser (Digital – 7MB).
- Please Click Here to download our annual report (Print Quality – 39MB).
Latest posts by Susan Amring (see all)
- Mississauga–based Xerox Canada contributes to Toronto’s recognition as a top ten city for corporate innovation. - June 5, 2017
- Why Economic Development is important to our city - May 8, 2017
- 2016: A Year in Review - April 10, 2017