Join Partners in Project Green on May 22nd to help you determine how your organization can embrace EV to reap the benefits of GHG reductions:
- ASSESS your facility and fleets for EV integration with a quick easy to use checklist
- CONSULT with professionals to select the appropriate EV technology for your organization
- KNOWLEDGE SHARING through panel discussion – learn from those who have gone through the process of integrating EV technologies within their organization
- LEARN how to access significant cost reduction and recognition benefits through Partners in Project Green’s EV pilot project
Who should attend?
- Corporate Sustainability Professionals
- Procurement Professionals
- Fleet Managers
- Facility Managers
- Project Managers
Date: Thursday, May 22, 2014
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: TBC (Mississauga, ON)
Cost: $40 + HST for PPG Members; $50 + HST for Non Members