Are you between the ages of 20-29 years old?
The Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC) is running a new government-funded program called Small Business Digitization Initiative (SBDI) where you have the opportunity to be:
1) Paired with Ontario Subject Matter Experts as part of an experiential learning project to solve real employer digital challenges
2) Enrolled in a full-time 24-week training program to boost their skills. 12 weeks in class and 12 weeks with an employer.
The program features 24 weeks of full-time training, including an experiential work placement – where each participant is uniquely matched with a small business, applying in-class theory to solve a real business challenge, and strategizing and implementing smart digital business solutions with the goal of reducing operating costs, improving day to day operations, and/or providing customers with better experiences. Youth will attain transferable workplace skills in project management; data analytics and intelligence; entrepreneurship; enterprise resource planning (ERP) (including principles of sales and marketing and accounting) and will strategically evaluate business operations to empower companies by implementing technology solutions.
Those interested can apply online here: https://fs23.formsite.com/ICTC_CTIC/SBDI_Students/index.html
For additional information, visit the website here.
Latest posts by Jordan Do Rego (see all)
- New Wage Subsidy Program Launched to Assist Newcomers in Canadian Biotech Companies - January 9, 2018
- Innovation4D Blog Series – NanoCnet - December 6, 2017
- Innovation4D Blog Series – Suncayr - November 16, 2017