Partners in Project Green is delivering a half-day Sustainability Skills Lab (SSL) on increasing waste diversion through employee engagement on Thursday, February 27th
Participant take away:
• Gap Analysis Package – Work through a checklist to determine where your efforts would have the most impact. A toolkit will be given along with relevant resources to help you with your next steps.
• Communications Plan Template – Customize this template to address your unique needs and leave the workshop with the beginnings of a communications plan.
Who should attend:
• Operations/Facilities Managers
• Green Team representatives
• CSR or Sustainability Managers and Coordinators
• Anyone responsible for a waste management plan or employee engagement
Date: Thursday, February 27, 2014
Time: 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Location: Pegasus A, International Centre
Address: 6900 Airport Road, Mississauga, ON – MAP
Cost: $40 + HST (PPG Members); $50 + HST (Not-Yet-Members)
*Breakfast & lunch will be provided.
Here is the event agenda
For more information on this Skills Lab, contact Alexandra Papaiconomou at 416-661-6600, ext. 5930 or email@example.com.