With over 28 million sq. ft. of existing office space and over 2,000 acres of vacant employment lands ready to be developed, Mississauga continues to support business development and is a prime space for head office locations.
The 2015 Vacant Lands Profile presents an overview on the location, size and type of vacant land sites in the City of Mississauga and is comprised of five open data components:
1. (NEW) 2015 Interactive Vacant Employment Land Map Click on each land to view a site’s ID, site area (acres), site area (hectares), OP designation, zoning, ward, character areas, and development application.
2. 2015 Vacant Lands – Profile includes an overview and map of the vacant land sites in the City of Mississauga (PDF)
3. 2015 Vacant Lands – Summary Statistics and Attributes includes a list of all vacant land sites, vacant lands by geographic area, and vacant land site attributes, available in multiple excel formats including XLS and CSV.
4. 2015 Vacant Lands – KMZ Mappingdisplays each vacant land site, and associated attributes. The KMZ file can be loaded into various Mapping/GIS packages (such as Google Earth, ESRI ArcExplorer, etc) for viewing,
printing or analysis.
5. 2015 Vacant Lands – Site Maps (525 large size PDF files)provide information for each vacant land site in the City of Mississauga including:
- Site Area
- Official Plan Land Use Designation
- Natural Areas Survey (NAS)
- Nearest Highway Interchange
- Nearest Bus Stop
- Nearest Fire Station
- And a link to the Full Report, KMZ mapping, and the Economic Development Office.
For more information on the City’s data products please visit www.mississauga.ca/data