Need effective marketing strategies to build or grow your business? Learn the basics of business marketing in this two-part seminar series.
In this seminar, you will learn:
• the mechanics of developing a marketing plan
• how to conduct market research, define a target market, types of promotion and to develop a marketing budget
• the basics of website marketing and social media marketing
• how to measure and evaluate your marketing efforts
Knowledge of the Internet is recommended.
Date: Wednesday, April 20 and Wednesday, April 27th
Time: 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Fee: $53.00 plus tax
Location: Mississauga Central Library
Pre-registration is required and can be processed in two ways:
1. On-line, visit https://activemississauga.ca/
2. Visit a Customer Service Centre located on the first floor of the Mississauga Central Library or at your local community centre.