The 2011 Census and 2011 National Household Survey (NHS) Series Report is now available to download! The report aims to assist with understanding the changing demographics, social and economic characteristics of the people living in Mississauga.
This 10 page brochure is the first in a series that takes a further thorough look into some of the data points in both the 2011 Census and 2011 NHS. The first series observes mode of transportation used to travel to and from home and usual place of work and dwellings by structure type. The document is accessible in PDF format.
- Mississauga Mode Of Transportation
- Mode Of Transportation By Dwelling Type
- Mode Of Transportation By Character Area And Dwelling Type
- Row Dwellings
- Apartment Duplex / Apartments Less Than 5 Storeys
- Apartments 5 Storeys Or Greater
- Housing Type And Mode Of Transportation By Character Area
- & MORE…
To download the PDF, please click the link below:
2011 Census & NHS Series Report
For more information/data products please visit www.mississauga.ca/data