Attention Business Owners!
The University of Guelph’s Co-operative Education & Career Services department is looking for your help to find their students work placements. For each student you hire, the University of Guelph will provide you with a tax receipt which you can use to claim the Ontario Co-operative Education Tax Credit of up to $3,000 per student per 4 months.
There are many B.Sc. Co-op students available for the upcoming winter co-op term – running from January through April. These students are available for 4 or 8 months and are in majors such as Biochemistry, Biomedical Toxicology, Biological & Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, and Nanoscience. Imagine what you could accomplish in your organization with one of these eager and bright students.
Hire a co-op student for the winter:
- If you haven’t posted yet for the winter, it’s not too late!
- They have a fantastic group of students ready to assist you with your scientific and technical projects or to fill short-term needs.
- Students available for 4 or 8 months (program specific).
Already hired for the winter? Post your co-op jobs now for the summer:
- Get a head start on hiring.
- Interview as early as January 23rd.
- No waiting for a match at Guelph. Just post, interview and hire!
To post your job, click here.